martes, enero 12, 2010

LAS MEJORES CANCIONES DEL 2009 - PUESTO 31 A 16

31. Do you know who I am - Echo and The Bunnymen




30. No you girls - Franz Ferdinand






29. No kind words - The Maccabees








28. Gimme Simpanthy - Metric






27. To lose my life - White lies






26. Cheat on me - The Cribs






25. If I had heart - Fever Ray









24. Jai Ho - A.R. Rahman






23. Poker Face - Lady Gaga






22. Show me when I looking for - Carolina Liar






21. Wrong - Depeche Mode






20. The Fear - Lily Allen






19. Oscar Wilde - Company of thieves






18. The Golden Age - The Asteroids Galaxy Tour




17. Back of the van - Lady Hawke



16. Cornerstone - Artict Monkeys

* Si no puedes visualizar los videos de cada canción has click aquí

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario