sábado, enero 05, 2013

LAS MEJORES CANCIONES DEL 2012 + BONUS


29. Going Home – Leonard Cohen


28. Hot knife - Fiona Apple




27. Follow Baby – Peace


26. The way it was – The Killers



25. At home – Crystal Fighters


24. Titanium – David Guetta


23- Stronger - Kelly Clarkson



22. I love it – Icona Pop



21. Madness – Muse


20. Call me maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen


19. Gagnam Style – Psy


18. Let´s boot and rally – Iggy Pop  


17. Wildest Moments – Jessie Ware


16. R U Mine – Artic Monkeys


Bonus Track: Everybody talks - Neon Trees



15. Come on, be a no one – The Cribs



14. Teenage Icon – The Vaccines


13. Young Blood – The naked and famous  


12. The Pit – Silversun Pickups



11. Wild ones - Florida



10. Blow me – Pink




9. What makes you beautiful – One Direction



8. I will wait - Mumfords & Sons







7. We take care of our own – Bruce Sprigsteen



6. Locked out - Bruno Mars





5. We are young – Fun




4. Somebody that I used – Gotye



3. Lonely Boy – The Black Keys



2. Reboot the mission – The Walflowers




1. Please me – Poncho



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario